RI-36-ADJ-62: 36 x 62 Adjustable Roll-In Shower Pan
- Depth customizable from 31" to 36"
- Solid one-piece cast marble
- Durable gel coat surface
- Pre-leveled-rests on subfloor
- Extremely sanitary
- Will not mold or mildew
- Easy to install
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Recommended: add Shower Pan Liners to protect pans during construction
- Designed for use in ADA compliant rooms
- Hospitality | Multifamily | Senior Living | Student Housing | Military Housing
|Model||Adjustable Roll-In Pan|
|Pan Size||31" - 36" Adjustable x 62"|
|Finish||Matte, Textured, Non-Slip|
|Drain Location||Fixed - Center|
|Center of Drain Measures||18" from backwall, 31" from side wall|
|Drain Opening||3 1/4"|
|Front Curb||None. Floor will tile up to the entrance of the pan forming the ramp|
|Flange||~4" on side and back walls - attached at factory|
|CSI Number||22 42 33|
Standards and Ratings:
- CSA B45-5/IAPMO Z124-2011
- MAS Certified Green. Compliant with ANSI/BIFMA X7.1 Standard
- ANSI A137.1 (average rating of 0.65)
- ANSI A326.3 (average rating of 0.72)
- ANSI/NFSI B101.3 (average rating of 0.66)
- Sioux Chief Mfg. model: 825-2P – PVC
- Oatey part number: 42045 – PVC
- Oatey part number: 42150 – Brass
- Kohler model: K9132 – Stainless Steel
NOTE: Drain is not included with pan
|insert_drive_file||#RI-36-ADJ-62-C-SF Spec Sheet||cloud_download||mail_outline|
|insert_drive_file||Care and Maintenance||cloud_download||mail_outline|
Contact Our Sales Staff
M-F: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Eastern
We're Here to Help
Request a product sample, color sample, or quote.
CHECK OUT OUR NEW FACILITY
Make an appointment to tour our 380,000 sq. ft. facility.
Mincey Marble is the recognized leader in the design and manufacture of cast marble shower pans and panel systems for the commercial industry. Bring elevated design to your next hotel or multi-family project with our wide assortment of tile-like patterns, unique shapes, and textured finishes. Mincey panels and pans are durable, nonporous, and never require grouting or resealing. All of our cast marble products are designed and manufactured in the USA, bringing you personalized customer service, shorter lead times, and outstanding quality. Mincey serves the hospitality, multi-family, senior living, military housing, and student housing industries.