JOIN THE MINCEY MARBLE FAMILYAt Mincey Marble, our employees are the backbone of our company, and we are proud to say that we employ the best, most experienced people in our industry.
If you would like to become part of our family, please review the listings below, download and fill out the application, attach the completed application and your resume, if applicable, to the email address listed below, and we will be happy to contact you.
WE ARE HIRING!
Shower Door Specialist
Since opening our doors in 1977, Mincey Marble has been committed to producing the finest cast marble products available, anywhere. Our employees are the backbone of our company and we are proud to say that we employ the best, most experienced people in our industry. We are a family-owned business with a fantastic caring atmosphere.
- This position is responsible for scheduling the installation of the shower doors and direct supervision and leadership for the shower door department.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Position is onsite.
- Responsible for the overall strategy and execution of the installation of the shower doors for existing products.
- Responsible for balancing safety, quality, productivity, and costs to achieve production goals and customer requirements.
- Manages inventory to ensure appropriate levels are maintained in order to support continuous installation activities.
- Operate forklift in a safe manner to move materials throughout the plant.
- Prepare and coordinate the schedule for installation of shower doors and accessories.
- Work with shower door manufacturers to ensure the product is operational, safe, and passes local building codes.
- Install marble surrounds.
- Handles customer and vendor inquiries in a professional manner.
- Evaluate and improve work processes.
- Complete daily reports and actively participate in production meetings.
- Works to build and maintain effective relationships with employees, contractors, and customers.
- Enforce company policies and procedures,
- Work collaboratively with project managers on pricing availability of shower enclosures and accessories.
- Oversees receiving of shower door shipments.
- Constructs and packs pods for trade shows
- Responsible for ordering frameless hinge doors.
- Develop installation instructions and training videos for shower enclosures.
- Responsible for adhering to published company quality standards.
- Maintain regular attendance per the Company attendance policy.
- Responsible for following all PPE requirements and other safety standards.
- Attend all company-required training
- All other duties as requested by Management
- Inventory and basic warehouse duties
- This position requires occasional travel in the continental United States.
- Qualifications include education: H.S. Diploma or equivalent required; Associate degree or some college or technical courses preferred or an adequate combination of education and verifiable experience.
- Working knowledge of inventory control is preferred.
- Skills: Proficient in MS Office Products; excellent customer service skills required.
- Abilities: Excellent communication and self-initiative, excellent writing skills; ability to multi-task.
- Other: the ability to focus on continuous improvement; high level of organizational and interpersonal skills preferred.
- Experience: 3-5 years of relevant experience in a similar manufacturing environment is required; previous supervisory/leadership experience is strongly preferred.
For more information or to submit your resume, please email [email protected].