JOIN THE MINCEY MARBLE FAMILYAt Mincey Marble, our employees are the backbone of our company, and we are proud to say that we employ the best, most experienced people in our industry.
If you would like to become part of our family, please review the listings below, download and fill out the application, attach the completed application and your resume, if applicable, to the email address listed below, and we will be happy to contact you.
WE ARE HIRING!
Since opening our doors in 1977, Mincey Marble has been committed to producing the finest cast marble products available, anywhere. Our employees are the backbone of our company and we are proud to say that we employ the best, most experienced people in our industry. We are a family-owned business with a fantastic caring atmosphere.
We are seeking an entry-level full-time accountant to join our growing team. The essential job duties shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Assist in performing day-day accounting functions including Revenue Recognition, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and General Accounting
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of the company's internal financial reporting in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Maintain the organization's accounting principles
- Compile reporting for senior management as requested
- Provide general accounting assistance to the Accounting Manager and Controller.
Qualifications should include:
- Associate’s degree in Accounting, Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
- Strong communication, analytical, organizational skills including Outlook, Word & Excel software proficiency
- Detail-oriented and dependable with the ability to juggle priorities, meet deadlines, and develop excellent working relationships
Please send resume to [email protected].