TS-EV: Siena Panel
- Alternating smooth and textured bands
- Solid one-piece groutless panels
- Permanently sealed surface
- Will not mold or mildew
- Oversized - measure, cut and fit on jobsite
- Easy to install
- Easy to maintain
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Panel system is
- Tub and Shower Surrounds
- Hospitality | Multifamily | Senior Living | Student Housing | Military Housing
|Pattern||Alternating smooth and textured bands|
Molds under development. More sizes available soon.
|Height||Up to 96"|
|Finish||Textured and Smooth Matte|
|CSI Number||06 61 13|
- Molds are under development. Verify lead time & availability before ordering.
- Material: MINCOR™ - Class A fire rated per ASTM e84: Fire and smoke rated material available.
- MAS Certified Green®. Compliant with ANSI/BIFMA X7.1 standard
- 100% designed and manufactured at our location in the U.S.A. using locally sourced raw materials where possible.
- Recommended to use silicone and caulking that matches surround color.
- We recommend using cast marble adhesive for installation.
|insert_drive_file||#TS-EV-Siena Spec Sheet||cloud_download||mail_outline|
|insert_drive_file||Installation Instructions - Standard Panel - Extend to Ceiling||cloud_download||mail_outline|
|insert_drive_file||Care and Maintenance||cloud_download||mail_outline|
|live_tv||How to Install a 3-Piece Panel System Extending to the Ceiling||play_circle_outline||mail_outline|
Contact Our Sales Staff
M-F: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Eastern
We're Here to Help
Request a product sample, color sample, or quote.
CHECK OUT OUR NEW FACILITY
Make an appointment to tour our 380,000 sq. ft. facility.
Mincey Marble is the recognized leader in the design and manufacture of cast marble shower pans and panel systems for the commercial industry. Bring elevated design to your next hotel or multi-family project with our wide assortment of tile-like patterns, unique shapes, and textured finishes. Mincey panels and pans are durable, nonporous, and never require grouting or resealing. All of our cast marble products are designed and manufactured in the USA, bringing you personalized customer service, shorter lead times, and outstanding quality. Mincey serves the hospitality, multi-family, senior living, military housing, and student housing industries.