TS-CS: 6x12 Vertical Contemporary Panel
- 6" x 12" smooth block pattern
- Solid one-piece groutless panels
- Permanently sealed surface
- Will not mold or mildew
- Oversized - measure, cut and fit on jobsite
- Easy to install
- Easy to maintain
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Tub and Shower Surrounds
- Hospitality | Multifamily | Senior Living | Student Housing | Military Housing
|Model||6" x 12" Vertical Contemporary|
|Pattern||Smooth, stacked block|
30" - reversible
36" - designated left and right
|Height||Up to 96" max|
|CSI Number||06 61 13|
- Material: MINCOR™ - Class A fire rated per ASTM e84: Fire and smoke rated material available.
- MAS Certified Green®. Compliant with ANSI/BIFMA X7.1 standard
- 100% designed and manufactured at our location in the U.S.A. using locally sourced raw materials where possible.
- Recommend all silicone and caulking to match surround color.
|insert_drive_file||#TS-CS-6x12VerticalCont Spec Sheet||cloud_download||mail_outline|
|insert_drive_file||Installation Instructions - Standard Panel - Extend to Ceiling||cloud_download||mail_outline|
|insert_drive_file||Care and Maintenance||cloud_download||mail_outline|
|live_tv||How to Install a 3-Piece Panel System Extending to the Ceiling||play_circle_outline||mail_outline|
Contact Our Sales Staff
M-F: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Eastern
We're Here to Help
Request a product sample, color sample, or quote.
CHECK OUT OUR NEW FACILITY
Make an appointment to tour our 380,000 sq. ft. facility.
Mincey Marble is the recognized leader in the design and manufacture of cast marble shower pans and panel systems for the commercial industry. Bring elevated design to your next hotel or multi-family project with our wide assortment of tile-like patterns, unique shapes, and textured finishes. Mincey panels and pans are durable, nonporous, and never require grouting or resealing. All of our cast marble products are designed and manufactured in the USA, bringing you personalized customer service, shorter lead times, and outstanding quality. Mincey serves the hospitality, multi-family, senior living, military housing, and student housing industries.